Friday, August 28, 2020

Mystery Stamping

At a Stampin' Up! team meeting earlier this month - we did some mystery stamping.  Everyone was given the first clue before the Zoom meeting - which was a list of supplies we needed to make a card.  Then at the zoom meeting - we were giving directions one step at a time to complete the card - but we didn't have a sample card to look at.  So everyone interpreted the directions in a slightly different way.

It was so much fun - that we did it again the following week so that more people could join the fun.  The card above was the card I made at the first meeting.  The card below was the one I made at the second meeting.  The funny thing is - I cut the Designer Series Paper wrong for both cards - both are different sizes and neither is the size that was given in the first clue!  I'm usually so good with math - guess I was just in a hurry!


Here is the first clue (which gives you the measurements for making this card.)
Image may contain: text that says 'CLUE #1 Gather your supplies. Have them ready for Mystery Stamping on 1/4" 3/4" ×4 1/4" 1/4" ×3 3/4" 3/4" Cardstock card 1/2" ×8 1/2" Designer Series Paper 1/2" Cardstock coordinate Cardstock for layer Cardstock layer Cardstock layer Whisper White scrap Whisper White- 1/4" Image stamp approximately Sentiment Stamp that will Whisper White Embossing Folder Dimensionals Adhesive especially Multipurpose Liquid glue 1/2" 1/4" 15. Circle Punch Framelits that fit your stamp. circle doesn't for your image squares or punches that will. Snips work too!'

I didn't post these cards right away because both papers were backordered for awhile.  But it looks like they are in stock now - so I may feature them again in future posts when I show you the other projects I made using the papers and stamp sets.

CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website where you can shop, see my calendar of events, or even join my team!  There is a great joining special beginning September 1 that you won't want to miss!

CONTACT ME if you have any questions.

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel 

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

Sign up for my news letter here:

Subscribe

* indicates required

/ ( mm / dd )

No comments: