Saturday, August 1, 2020

Stampin' Across the USA



Everyone's talking about the kids going back to school - and how that will look this year.  And you've probably seen all kinds of Christmas card samples on Pinterest.  

BUT 

Summer is still here - and it's my favorite time of the year!   I don't see a vacation in my near future - so won't you please join me in a virtual road trip across the USA?

I'll be spending this weekend getting ready for the trip.  Then each day next week we will visit a different desitination - with opportunites for you to win free stuff - all while being inspired to create beautiful projects using Stampin' Up! products.  I'll be sharing new products from the Annual Catalog and the August - December 2020 mini (holiday) catalog.


So are you ready to start packing?  CLICK HERE and join my private Facebook group, "Let's Stamp a Little."  If you are already part of the group - THANK YOU - and be sure to set your notifications so you don't miss a post!
If you already have a Stampin' Up! wishlist - then you might want to place your order by August 3 to earn a $5 coupon for every $50 you spend (before s/h & tax.)  You can redeem the coupon(s) August 4-31.

CLICK HERE to start shopping!  
 

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel 

Sign up for my news letter here:

Subscribe

* indicates required

/ ( mm / dd )

No comments: