Monday, June 28, 2021

Snowman Season Cards and More

 


Watch this video to see 14 cute cards that I made using the Snowman Season stamp set from Stampin' Up!  (If you are viewing this in your email - you may need to click on the title to load the video.)

You can find this stamp set in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog.  This year's holiday catalog won't be availabe until August - so if you would like to get a head start with making your Christmas cards - this is a great set to choose.

If you see something you like, please CONTACT ME for more information.  You can purchse the products you need in my ONLINE STORE or I can also sell you card kits.  I would cut the card bases and all the pieces for you - so all you need to do is stamp and assemble.  Pricing depends on which cards you want to make, and how many.  If you are local to me, you can also come over and I will help you make the cards!  It can't get much easier than that!  Or gather your friends together and make it more fun, by making cards together!

One of the cards I featured in the video is a card that I made several years ago.  It is one of my most  watched videos on You Tube.  You can see that video below.


Don't forget, to check out the LAST CHANCE ITEMS from the Jan-June 2021 mini catalog - availabe through June 30 only - while supplies last.  I would be happy to place your order for you.  Please CONTACT ME no later than noon Eastern Time on Wednesday, June 30.

 If you place your order online, please USE THIS LINK.  Thanks!

You can purchase the stamp set and/or punch directly from my online store by clicking on the photo(s) below:


If you receive my blog posts in your email - please note that beginning in July, there will be a change in the way they are delivered.  My daughter is working on having them sent through my Mail Chimp account.


Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: