Saturday, November 5, 2022

50 Easy Christmas Cards to Make

 


Will this be the year that you make Christmas cards for your friends and family?!  Even if you answered "no" - this video will show you 50 cards that you can easily make for any occasion, using almost any designer paper and a greeting.

Watch the video - and if you see anything you like - just CONTACT ME with questions, and I would be happy to give you the measurements and directions for making the cards.  Or better yet - if you live near me (Chesapeake, VA) then come on over and I will help you choose paper and greetings to make cards to suit your needs.

I have video tutorials for many of these cards - so visit my YOU TUBE CHANNEL and have a look around!

Be sure to visit my STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE to learn about current promotions and specials, including a sneak peek from the January/June 2023 mini catalog!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy


If you are local to me (Chesapeake, Virginia) I would LOVE to help you choose papers and greetings to make cards that suit your needs.  Th

No comments: