Aren't these puppies the cutest?! After seeing so many cards on Pinterest using this stamp set - an ONLINE EXCLUSIVE from Stampin' Up! - I just had to add this stamp set to my collection! I used a piece of paper from the Paper Medley collection on this card: I thought it looked like denim. I embossed the white layer with the Lazy Daisy 3d embossing folder - another Online Exclusive. Be sure to check them out - there are a lot of hidden gems on the website that are not featured in any catalog.
Below is the sketch that I used to make my card. Instead of using an oval for the one layer - I used a retired punch.
Measurements for making the card (inches)
- Misty Midnight card base: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
- White (embossed) layer: 4 x 5-1/4
- Blue "denim" DSP piece: 3 x 3
- Misty Midnight strip: 4-1/4 x 1-1/4
- Basic White scrap to stamp and die cut the puppies image
- Punched or Die Cut piece for greeting
Please contact me if
you have any questions!
Shop
my online store here:
https://kathywinter.stampinup.net/
Follow
me on Face Book:
https://www.facebook.com/ladystampalot
Follow
me on Pinterest:
https://www.pinterest.com/karwinter/
Follow
me on You Tube:
https://www.youtube.com/@ladystampalot1
Thanks
for stopping by!
Kathy


![Cutest Crew Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 167146 ] Cutest Crew Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 167146 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167146s.jpg)
![Cutest Crew Dies [ 167148 ] Cutest Crew Dies [ 167148 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167148s.jpg)
![Cutest Crew Bundle (English) [ 167149 ] Cutest Crew Bundle (English) [ 167149 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167149s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Misty Moonlight 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 153081 ] Misty Moonlight 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 153081 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/153081s.jpg)
![Paper Medley 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Mix In Designer Series Paper [ 167759 ] Paper Medley 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Mix In Designer Series Paper [ 167759 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167759s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment