Thursday, January 24, 2013

Feeling Sentimental - Missing London

We lived in London from 1995-1998 and when I saw this stamp set in the Sale-a-bration catalog, I knew it would be the first one I ordered!  You can choose to get the Feeling Sentimental stamp set for FREE, with a $50 order during Sale-a-bration.  Not sure this is your style?  Then check out the Sale-a-bration flyer for 18 more items you can choose from for FREE!

FYI, the little "hello" I stamped on the card is from the Pennant Parade stamp set, found in the annual catalog, page 44.

Below is a card made by one of my stamp club members, Leighanna.  I love it!  She used the Designer Series Paper, Well Worn, which is still available on the Clearance Rack.  Check out MY WEBSITE for items up to 80% off regular price!
CONTACT ME if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! products or promotions!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Kathy

No comments: