Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Team Swap and Stamp Club Card


I made this card for a Team Meeting SWAP and liked it so much that I used it for the first project at my November stamp club classes.  It was a fairly simple card to make - but it does use a lot of Stampin' Up! products.

Stamp Sets: Rose Wonder, Number of Years, Papillon Potptouri
Ink: Mint Macaron, Basic Black, Sweet Sugarplum
Designer Series Paper: Blooms & Bliss
Card Stock: Think Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum. Whisper White
Tools:  Layering Ovals Framelits, Eleganat Butterfly Punch, Rhinestomes


CLICK HERE to see my December calendar of events.  I am always looking for new people to attend my classes and special events!

CLICK HERE to see current Stampin' Up! promotions.  A new CLOSEOUT SALE will start tomorrow!  Items will be up to 60% off!!!

CLICK HERE if you have any questions.



Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: