Thursday, March 23, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams - part 3


This is the third card we made at my January stamp club classes - using the Dragon Fly Dreams stamp set from Stampin' Up!  There were  just so many cute cards on Pinterest that inspired me - that I couldn't stop using the stamp set and coordinating thinlits!

This card also uses the new watercolor pencils for the colorful background.  I started by just scribbling some color onto a piece of thick whisper white card stock.  Then I used an aqua painter to go over the colors to give them a smooth watercolor look.  I cut out the group of dragonflies using the dies and then attached them to the card using glue dots.  I finished the card by stamping the greeting and then layering onto black cardstock and then onto a white card base.

Below is a similar card - using different colors of pencils and using Copper foil paper instead of black card stock.

This is another "WOW" card that is so easy to make.  Let me show you how!

CONTACT ME for information about Stampin' Up! products and my stamping classes and events.

CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website.  See current Stampin' Up! promotions and specials, shop 24/7, and see my calendar of events.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: