Saturday, August 5, 2017

High Tide #5

This is the fifth (and final) card we made at my stamp classes in July.  Like the other cards, it was made using the High Tide stamp set from Stampin' Up!.  All of the cards we made in class were inspired by the many amazing cards I saw on Pinterest.  This one in particular has lots of similar versions made by several stampers.

The stamping was done on a piece of 3 3/4" x  5" Whisper White Thick card stock.  I used a clear block to stamp the rectangular sky background in Bermuda Bay ink.  After I pressed the clear block into the ink pad, I spritzed it with water .  I also stamped the waves in Bermuda Bay.  The grass is stamped using Crumb Cake ink.  The birds and words were stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  The Adirondack chair is cut from Soft Suede card stock using a die from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits.

CLICK HERE to see see the current Stampin' Up! promotions and shop my online store.

CONTACT ME if you would like more information about my stamp classes.  I would love to have you join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: