Friday, July 27, 2018

Happy Birthday, my friend (#2)

Here is another card that I made for another friend's milestone birthday.  I used the Lemon Zest stamp set from Stampin' Up!  The card stock and ink colors are Pumpkin Pie and Pear Pizzazz. You can't really tell, but I used Wink of Stella on the oranges - to make them look like the candy orange slices.  Below is the inside of the card
I used the retired large number dies to cut out the 6 from Pumpkin Pie glimmer paper (retired.) The orange slice that is used to make the "zero" was stamped on a scrap of Whisper White, punched out, and popped up with dimensionals.  The other orange slices are stamped directly on the Whisper White card stock - but I stamped off first to give them a lighter tone.  I used the envelope punch board to make a small envelope to hold a gift card.  I used the Circle Tab punch to make it easier to pull the gift card out of the envelope.

I used the Envelope Punch board to make an envelope for this card.

I filled a "31" tote with all kinds of orange things.   I didn't think to take a photo until I was in the car on my way to the party.  So it is difficult to see all the different "orange" things that I included!


Thank you, Pinterest, for the card and gift idea!

CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: