Monday, July 30, 2018

Monday's Mail

Were you one of the lucky people who received one of these cards in the mail?  After 10 years as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I decided I should SEND more cards and not just make them and keep them in a box!  Last week I put 7 cards in the mail. 
If you would like to receive a card in the mail - just CLICK HERE and email  me your birthday and address.  If your birthday is more than a few months away, I will surprise you with a random card when you'll least expect it!

I challenge you to send a card to someone - even if you don't make it yourself!

BUT, I would love to teach you how easy it is to make cards like the ones above.  Just visit my STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE to see my calendar of events.  Or CONTACT ME for information about holding a private class for you and your friends!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: