Monday, August 27, 2018

Monday's Mail

Last weekend I was at a scrapbooking retreat in Pennsylvania.  In addition to all the scrapbooking I got done, I had a chance to put together this (retired) card kit from Stampin' Up!   I put several of these cards in the mail - and the rest will go in my collection to send out at another time.  I am doing my best to actually SEND cards and not just HOARD them!

This kit is no longer available  - but there are several available in the current 2018-2019 annual catalog  There will also be one in the Holiday Catalog - which you can order from beginning on September 5.

Please CONTACT ME if you would like to receive a copy of the Holiday catalog.

CLICK HERE to see the kits that are currently available in my online store.

One of my most favorite kits is the one that shows up in my mailbox each month - Paper Pumpkin!
CLICK HERE for more information.  If you like Halloween - you won't want to miss September's kit!


Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: