Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Welcome, Baby!

I made this baby shower card using the stamp set and some leftover pieces from the April 2018 Paper Pumpkin kit.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend the shower - but I knew from the invitation it was going to have a Nautical theme.  (And I knew the baby was a boy.)

This Paper Pumpkin kit was one of my favorites!  Watch the video below to see the projects as they were designed for this kit.


I was lucky enough to snag TWO refill kits - before they sold out.  I am waiting for the right person to gather a group of friends for a fun night of crafting.  Let me show you how easy and fun these kits  can be to put together.  They make great cards to include with a gift, or to just tell someone how special they are.  

CONTACT ME for more information about having a private class - at your place or mine!

If you have never been a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, now is the perfect time to give it a try.  From now through August 10, you can receive 50% off your first month's kit when using the code BLOOM 0818. 

CLICK HERE to sign up - and to see more past Paper Pumpkin kits!  

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy







No comments: