Friday, January 25, 2019

Christmas 2018

These are some of the Christmas cards that I sent in 2018.  The cards on the left were made using Stampin' Up!'s AWESOME Designer Series Paper.  The best thing about Stampin' Up!'s products is that the colors coordinate PERFECTLY.   Below is a closer look at two versions of the same card - but each is made with a different set of paper.

The cards below were made with a kit from the 2018 Holiday Catalog.  They are GORGEOUS in real life - and they were so easy and quick to put together.  This kit sold out so quickly that I didn't have a chance to teach the class that I had planned.  SO if you see a kit you like in the new Occasions catalog - be sure to order it NOW - so you won't miss out! 


The cards on the far right in the top photo were extra cards that I had made several years ago at a stamp club class.  I sent these to stamping friends who had already made the other cards with me!

There are only 11 months until Christmas!  It is never too early to start on this year's Christmas cards!

CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website.

CLICK HERE to follow me on FACEBOOK.

CONTACT ME if you would like to get started on your 2019 Christmas cards.  I have some already prepped and ready for you to make.


Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy






No comments: