Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Meant to Be......4, 5, 6


Here are three more cards that I made using the Meant to Be stamp set and dies bundle, and the All My Love Designer Series paper from Stampin' Up!


You can purchase the products to make these cards in my ONLINE STORE.

All My Love 12 X 12 (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series PaperMeant To Be Cling Stamp SetBe Mine Stitched Framelits Dies

You can save 10% when you purchase the stamp set and framelits dies together.  And you earn a FREE Level 1 Sale-a-Bration item.
Meant To Be Cling Bundle

CLICK HERE to see the first three cards I made using this beautiful paper and stamp set/dies bundle.

CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website.

CONTACT ME if you have questions.

Would you like to make these cards as a private class?  Contact me now to set up a date!


Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: