Friday, June 14, 2019

Crafty Desk Caddy

How cute is this little desk caddy?!  It will hold all kinds of adhesive, and even your paper snips and bone folder.   It's not quite finished - I still have to add a little label on the front - but you get the idea.  We will be making this project when my regular stamp classes begin again.  I've taken a little break from teaching stamp classes as I adjust to my husband and I both being retired.

HOWEVER - I decided to have a GET 'EM DONE! class on Thursday, June 20.  Come on over to my house and help me GET 'EM DONE!  I have a wide selection of extra cards from past classes and events, as well as Paper Pumpkin kits that are just waiting to be put together!  You will make at least 6 cards for only $10. You choose the cards you want to make! There will be cards for every occasion, even Christmas!  All I ask is that you make cards in pairs - so that you can complete them within the class time.  You can make more than the 6 cards (if time allows) for just $1 per card!


Class info:

Tuesday June 20 - Choose the time that fits your schedule.  Class size is limited so RSVP early.

10 am - noon

2 pm - 4 pm

7 pm - 9 pm


Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: