Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Here are three more cards I made using the Floral Essence stamp set by Stampin' Up!  I have been having fun playing with this stamp set.  You can see some of the cards I made using this set by clicking HERE and HERE.  For these cards I knew I wanted to try using Mango Melody ink and card stock.  This is a color that has been around for an entire year - and I never used it!

This is my favorite of the three.  I used one of the floral images in the set and stamped it full strength using Mango Melody ink - and then stamped a second time without re-inking the stamp.  I used Garden Green ink to stamp the centers of the flowers, and to add leaves.


 These two cards are very similar.  I made the one on the left first - trying to keep it very simple for beginning stampers.  I thought all the green on the card looked a little plain - so I made another version where I stamped leaves on the green using Versamark ink.  When I did that - I thought the lacy piece made using the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch, was just a little too busy.  So I used a narrow strip of card stock instead.


If you would like to make these cards, or any of the other ones that I posted earlier this month - please CONTACT ME to arrange a private class for you and/or your friends.

CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website.  Or click any of the photos below to add that item to your shopping cart!

FLORAL ESSENCE PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SETgoldenrod ink padgolden yellow cardstockdeep green cardstock papergreen ink padwhite paperlace ribbbon border punchcute scallop label punchseedling leaf punch

Save 10% when you buy the Floral Essence bundle:
FLORAL ESSENCE BUNDLE

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy



No comments: