Friday, July 19, 2019

Celebrate!

These are cards that we made at my birthday bash last year.  I wasn't able to hold my annual birthday bash this year because I am away at a scrap booking retreat. 

 This is the house where 11 of us will be spending the weekend - working on our scrapbooks and other projects.  I already finished 3 pages.  You can see them on my Facebook Business Page HERE  While you are there be sure to like my page so you can keep up with all my paper crafting projects.

Here is the car packed with all our stuff for the weekend.  Do you think we packed enough?!  Our tables are in groups of 3 or 4.

Here is the great room upstairs and my bed - if I ever make it upstairs!


 
This house is decorated so thoughtfully - really cute.



Finally, you can't have a birthday without cake and ice cream.  Can you tell that is my sister standing behind me?!   Four of us who arrived a day early enjoyed the ice cream cake on the front porch - then it was back to work fun!

CLICK HERE to see the current Stampin' Up! promotions.  Learn how you can receive a $5 coupon in July!  It's also a great time to join my team - choose $155 worth of product for only $99 - with FREE SHIPPING!  Did you know that you can join just to get a discount on your purchases?!  NO SELLING is required.

CONTACT ME for more details.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy




No comments: