Saturday, July 20, 2019

Where Were You?

Where were you 50 years ago today?  Are you old enough to remember the Apollo 11 Moon Landing?  I had just turned 12 and thought it was great that I got to stay up late to watch history being made.  Maybe that is the reason I have always been interested in space travel.  When I lived and taught in Northern Virginia, a trip to the Air & Space Museum in Washington D.C. was always my favorite!  Anyone born that historic day - is now 50 years old!  These would be perfect cards for them.  I made them using the March 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit.

Below are two samples of the cards that came in this kit.



This kit is no longer available - but the great thing about Paper Pumpkin kits is that a new one will show up in your mailbox each month - until you tell them to stop coming!  July's kits have already been shipped; I'm hoping mine is there when I get home from my trip to Pennsylvania.

Watch the short video below to learn about the August kit. There is something special about this kit - and add on bonus, sold separately.  CLICK HERE to get more information and to sign up!  





CLICK HERE to see the current Stampin' Up! promotions.  Earn a $5 coupon to use in August for every $50 you spend in July. 


CONTACT ME if you have any questions!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy


No comments: