Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas 2020


This year I made 12 card designs using the Snow Wonder stamp set. and Snow Time dies. Most of the cards were inspired by cards I saw on Pinterest.  I just love this set so much - and I am thrilled that it is carrying over to next year's July - December mini catalog!  It is still available now - and if you order before January 5, you will get  10% savings on the bundle.

Below are the other cards that I made using this stamp set and dies.




The card above is called a Double Z fold card.  I have a tutorial showing you how easy it is to make a card like this.  CLICK HERE to see that video.


This card was made with a fun heat embossed snow background.  CLICK HERE to see a video for this card.


I have a FREE written tutorial with measurements and basic directions for making all of these cards.
It is my Christmas gift for you!  Just EMAIL me to request a copy.

I hope you will enjoy a peacful Christmas today!

Join me on December 27 for a fun countdown to the New Year and the NEW Stampin' Up! mini catalog!  CLICK HERE to get a sneak peek at what is coming!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy



























 

No comments: