Wednesday, May 12, 2021

The New In Color Collection

 These are the first cards I made with the new 2021-23 In Color Collection.  All of these colors are gorgeous in real life - and they work so well togehter.  These cards show you how well the card stock, ink, ribbon, and embellishements all match perfectly!

For all of  these cards, I started with a Basic White thick card base, then added a layer of  In Color card stock.  I cut a piece of Basic White card stock using the largest scallop rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.  The stamped images are from the Tasteful Touches stamp set.  I added ribbon and jewels to each card.

For this card I embossed the Polished Pink card stock layer using the Ornate Floral 3D embossing foler.  

I did not use an embossing folder on the card on the left (Pale Papaya.)  For the card on the right (Fresh Freesia) I used the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder.

  
Finally, for the dark green (Evening Evergreen) card, I used the Evergreem Forest 3D embossing folder.  The greetings on these two cards are from a new stamp set called, Inspired Thoughts. The new light green color is called Soft Succulent.

I have made several more sets of cards using products from the new Stampin' Up! annual catalog - and I have an order in for even MORE new products.  So be sure to check back, or sign up to be notified when I post to my blog.

Below are products that I used to make these cards.  Click on any item to add it to your shopping cart or wish list. 

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to CONTACT ME..  I am here to help.

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEMY FACEBOOK GROUPPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel so you won't miss a thing!



Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy











No comments: