Monday, July 12, 2021

Snow Wonder - the missing video!

 


Watch this short video to see how easy it can be to make a cute Christmas card using just stamps, ink, and paper.  I actually made this video last year - and for some reason it was never posted to my YOU TUBE CHANNEL.  Be sure to watch until the end to see other cards that I made using this stamp set. 

(If you are viewing this in your email - you may need to click on the title to load the video.)


The stamp set I used to make this card is called Snow Wonder.  It was in last year's holiday mini - and will be returning to this year's holiday mini in August. This stamp set has a set of coordinating dies, but you can make this cute card without them!  

 I am still waiting for my catalogs to arrive - but once they do, they will be ready for my local customers to pick up.  If you do not have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please CONTACT ME and I would love to send you a catalog.

If you would like to see other stamp sets, bundles, and suites from the August - December 2021 mini catalog, please be sure to join the 2 Sisters Stamping Facebook Group.  My sister, Donna, and I are planning a fun online catalog launch event - with lots of videos, games, and PRIZES!!!  You don't want to miss the fun - so be sure to ask to join our group.

VISIT MY STAMPIN' UP! website to see my calendar of events, and to shop my online store.

CLICK HERE  for information about the TWO classes I will be teaching for Chesapeake Parks, Recreation, and Tourism in July.

CLICK HERE to learn more about the current sale on Designer Series Paper.

CLICK HERE to watch a short video about an AWESOME birthday special I am offering during the month of July!

CONTACT ME if you have any questions or if you are ready to place an order!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy


No comments: