Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Back to School


It's the first day of school here in Chesapeake, VA so I decided to make a quick card to mark the  occasion.  This card could not get any easier to make.  I punched the apple from designer paper using a retired punch.  Then I trimmed a piece of paper from one of my many notebooks to 3" x 4".  The stamped greeting is from one of my favorite sets, Best Year.  Change the greeting and this could be a great thank you or birthday card for any teacher.

I must say that I am so grateful to be retired from teaching for a few years now, so I haven't had to deal with all the Covid related issues.  It is a tough time for both teachers and students, so I hope everyone who is going back to school will have a safe and excellent school year - the best one yet!


CONTACT ME if you have any questions about making this card, or anything to do with Stampin' Up!

CLICK HERE to vist my online store.  Place an order during August and September and you can choose FREE Sale-a-bration items.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kathy


No comments: