Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Love & Happiness


I made these cards using the Love & Happiness stamp set.  This was one of the first sets I inked up from the January/June catalog.  It has a coordinating die set/embossing folder that intrigued me. The die works with the embossing folder to cut and emboss at the same time!  This bundle did not carry over to the new annual catalog - so I wanted to point it out - so you don't miss out on it.


Below is a short video that I made, showing each of the cards and pointing out some details about each card:

(If you are viewing this in your email or on a mobile device  - you may need to click on the blog title to load the video.)


This is a great set with a lot of greetings for weddings, anniversaries, and even engagements!  I made the first card below for my sister's 40th Wedding Anniversary.  The traditonal gift for this milestone anniversary is ruby - so I used red foil paper (retired) as accents on this card.



The card below is called a book binding card.

The two cards below can be made at the same time - by switching out the embossed hearts.


If you have any questions about these cards - please EMAIL ME.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy



 

No comments: