Saturday, August 29, 2026

Saturday Sketch #21

Here is this week's "Saturday Sketch" card. I made this card using the Velvet Meadow 12" x 12" Specialty Paper - a beautiful pack of paper that features soft white flocking on some of the patterns.  I used this paper pack on last week's Saturday Sketch card which you can see HERE.

Below is the sketch I used to make the card.  I did not have a current oval die - to match that part of the sketch - so I used one of the Nested Essentials Dies (one of my "must have" sets.)
Measurements for making this card (inches):
  • Thick Basic White card base: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2; scored at 4-1/4
  • Peaceful Pine 2 Tone  card stock layer: 5-1/4 x 4
  • Floral DSP layer: 5 x 3-3/4
  • Peaceful Pine 2 tone card stock die cut piece, from Nested Essentials dies
  • Floral DSP circle; approx 1-7/8
  • Sentiment is from the Sincerely Noted Mix & Match Ephemera pack (approx 3 x 1/2)


Here are the card and sketch side by side.


Here are some of the products I used to make today's card:


Please contact me if you have any questions!

 

Shop my online store here:

https://kathywinter.stampinup.net/

Follow me on Face Book:

https://www.facebook.com/ladystampalot

Join my Facebook Group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/907793999735887

Follow me on Pinterest:

https://www.pinterest.com/karwinter/

Follow me on You Tube:

https://www.youtube.com/@ladystampalot1

Thanks for stopping by!

Kathy


No comments: