Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!


Now that my children are grown,  I 'm not really into celebrating Halloween - but I did make some treats to give to the children in my preschool class.  These were made with the retired Fry Box Big Shot die and a retired Stampin' Up! stamp set.  Just a little something to let them know that I am "bats" about them.  

This little box of Hershey  kisses is also a gift card holder.  I plan to give this to my teaching assistant to let her know how much I appreciate everything she does for me. Of course I will stick a gift card in that area where you see the half circle opening. There are lots of tutorials on YouTube showing how to make this type of treat box/card.  The one I followed was by BJ Peters.  I used Pumpkin Pie card stock and the Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up! to make this card.  The "No Tricks Just Treats" stamp is from October's PAPER PUMPKIN KIT.

I can't express how much I love the monthly Paper Pumpkin kits that show up in my mail box each month.  Not only is it fun to get something besides JUNK in my mailbox - but each kit comes with everything needed for a quick and fun Creative Escape!

Today is the last day to get a pack of FREE Designer Series Paper.  CLICK HERE for all the details. and to place your order online.
Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: