Thursday, April 23, 2009

More Stamp Camp Options – Make any 4 cards for only $5


(Ladybug and flower card)
Here are some more cards that you can make at my Stamp Camp on Saturday. They actually involve very little stamping! These cards feature different punches and the Big Shot die cutting machine.


(two green/black/white cards)
These cards are similar to the cards that were posted on April 17th. They were made using the flip side of the designer series paper!

(candy pouches)
Here is a little thank you treat that I made for my stamp club members to tuck in with their order this month. This pouch is a cute way to give someone a little gift. Let me show you how to make these super quick and easy pouches for FREE! Just come to my Stamp Camp!

Scroll down to see other cards you can make at Stamp Camp. Contact me for more details. Thanks for looking! Hope to see you on Saturday!

No comments: