Sunday, October 6, 2013

Truly Grateful

 This was the third project we made at my September stamp club meetings.  It is a notecard made using the stamp set, Truly Grateful.  I won this set at the Stampin' Up! convention this summer.  It is available to order from the current Holiday Catalog.  It is perfect set for making Autumn or Thanksgiving cards. I always encourage my club members to make the card their own, and below is the same card with a few changes.
I think this was Ellen's card.  She put the linen thread on the stamped image and changed how the banner was punched.  We used Stampin' Up!'s notecards as the base for these cards.  They are a great value: 20 Whisper White cards with envelopes for only $5.95.  Can you see the wood grain texture on the Chocolate Chip cardstock?  That was made using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder and the Big Shot.   My club members had a chance to use the new Envelope Liners Framelits Dies to line the envelopes using Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper.  I don't have a photo.......but it sure added a WOW factor to the card.

Buy Fabulous Stampin' Up Products by CLICKING HERE

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: