Friday, October 4, 2013

Cupcake Card

 This was the first project we made at my September stamp club meetings.  I have been wanting to make this card ever since I received one similar to it for my birthday from my Convention roommate, Dawn.  You can see her card BY CLICKING HERE.  This card uses the current In Colors Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Baked Brown Sugar..... LOVE THEM!!!!  Below is what you see when you open the card:
It looks like the cupcakes are floating!  Super Duper Cute!  Everyone loved this card, and except for a lot of punching, this card is fairly easy to make!  CONTACT ME if you would like to make this card with your friends at a private class!

VISIT MY WEBSITE to see all the latest promotions and specials from Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: