Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Winner is......

I used http://www.random.org/ to select the winning note pad from all the entries received at September's Club Meetings.  And the winner is..........................Lyn!  Visit my last three blog posts to see all of the note books that my creative stampers made!  Lyn will get to pick a prize from my basket at our next club meetings (October 19 & 20.)  CLICK HERE to go to my Stampin' Up! website to see my complete list of events.

Besides decorating their notebooks, I had several club members bring other projects for "Show & Tell."

Below is a Hershey's Bar that Connie decorated  for the children in her preschool class to take home on the first day of school.  Connie & I work at the same preschool and she is also on my Stampin' Up! team.


The card below was made by Linda, who is also one of my team members.  She is an artist!  Her work is always beautiful.


The card below was made by Lisa.  Lisa also works at the same preschool as Connie and me.  This is such a pretty card.  You can never go wrong using the stamp set "Lovely as a Tree."


The card below was made by Patti.  She used the triple time stamping technique to make her card.  

 I would love to teach you and your friends how to make this kind of card.  It is easier than you might think!  CLICK HERE and HERE to see other cards using this technique.

If I missed anyone's project, please forgive me!  Can't wait to see what my club members will bring for "Show & Tell" this month!


Please CONTACT ME OR VISIT MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE for more information about my stamp clubs or to Join my Team!

For a limited time you can join for only $25 so if you were ever thinking about it, now is the time to do it!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: