Friday, August 16, 2019

August Club Projects 5 & 6

After taking a few months off  -  I am back to holding classes!  It was great to see my stamping friends and to catch up with them.  To make up for lost time, I showcased three stamp sets and three packs of Designer Series Paper in my classes last weekend.  I think I can safely say that the little treat bag was everyone's favorite - but maybe it was because it was the 6th and final project we made and everyone was ready to go home!  Or maybe it was because I gave everyone a candy bar to put inside!

So let's start with that!  Here is is:
This treat bag was made using one 6x6 sheet of Designer Series Paper.  For our projects - we used the 2019-2021 In Colors from Stampin' Up!  The bag in the photo was made using Seaside Spray - the light washes out the color. Although, it is a nice light blue color.  I saw this box on Pinterest; you can see the pin HERE.

This is a card that we made using the same DSP and the Daisy Lane stamp set, and coordinating punches.  This is another idea I found on Pinterest HERE

 After all my classes were over I made up the extra card kits that I had prepared, and realized that I made a mistake during class!  I told everyone to stamp and punch one large and one medium daisy, when they should have stamped/punched TWO large daisies.  So their flowers turned out like the one on the right in the photo - but still pretty!  I felt so bad - but no one noticed the difference - unless they were too afraid to speak up!

Below are some of the products we used to make these projects.  Click on the image to go directly to my online store.  Please note that as of today - the Purple Posy ink color is not available.  It should be back in stock soon.

In addition, you will need clear blocks when using the Daisy Lane stamp set. Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, d, g, h. You can choose the sizes you need HERE.

DAISY LANE BUNDLEsingle daisy punchleaf sprig punch2019–2021 IN COLOR 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER2019-2021 IN COLOR 8-1/2" X 11" CARDSTOCKwhite paperSEASIDE SPRAY CLASSIC STAMPIN’ PADROCOCO ROSE CLASSIC STAMPIN’ PADTERRACOTTA TILE CLASSIC STAMPIN’ PADPRETTY PEACOCK CLASSIC STAMPIN’ PAD2019-2021 IN COLOR FACETED DOTSWhisper White Medium Envelopes

If you have any questions, please EMAIL ME

Want to join my team?  CLICK HERE for information.  We have an EXTRA EXTRA special if you sign up this month!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy



No comments: