Friday, August 23, 2019

August Stamp Club Cards1 & 2

This is one of the cards we made at my August stamp club classes.  It is made using the Floral Essence stamp set and Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up!  This is an easy card to make - yet it is a beauty and anyone would love to receive it.  The photo below shows the inside of the card and the envelope.  I stamped both of them using the same floral image that was stamped on the card front.


At my August stamp clubs, we made two projects from three different stamp sets.  The second card using the Floral Essence stamp set was one of the note cards in the photo above.  Everyone chose the color they wanted to use to make their card.

I show you how easy it is to make a card like this HERE.  


Purchase the Floral Essence stamp set, a pack of notecards, and two blends from my online store, and I will send the the card stock needed to make 4 cards.

Below are some of the products used to make the cards above.  Click on any image below to purchase the item from my online store!

FLORAL ESSENCE PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SETPERENNIAL FLOWER PUNCHFLORAL ESSENCE BUNDLEPERENNIAL ESSENCE DESIGNER SERIES PAPERnote cards and envelopes

CLICK HERE to shop for blends markers - used to color the floral image on the note cards.

CLICK HERE to shop my entire online store, and to see current Stampin' Up! promotions.

CONTACT ME if you have any questions.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: