Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year - 2020

Happy New Year!  I can't believe another year has come and gone, and that it's also the beginning of  a new decade.  The years just seem to fly by!  I spent the last day of 2019 making cards to send to a few friends that did not get a Christmas card from me (for various reasons!)

This card uses almost all retired Stampin' Up! products.  The card stock is Lost Lagoon and the numbers were cut from BIGZ Dies (who remembers them?!)  The glimmer paper is in the current catalog, and the little flecks of color on the white card stock piece are made with the Waterfront stamp set - also in the current catalog.

This card was made using Designer Series paper from the current holiday catalog - but which has sold out.  I cut the DSP into 1/2" strips, spaced about 1/8 inch apart.  I used foil paper to cut out the "happy" using the current Well Wishes dies and placed it over an oval cut from Whisper White card stock using a stitched oval die.  The 1/4" copper trim is also available in the current annual catalog.  I used retired punches and the retired Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set for the greeting.

This card is similar to the first one above - but I used the large number dies (also retired) and Blackberry Bliss card stock.

There are only 2 days left to order from the current holiday catalog.  The new spring mini catalog goes live on January 3.  Sale-a-bration also starts, where you can earn free products with a qualifying order.  Please check back for more details.

CONTACT ME if you would like a copy of the spring mini catalog.

Please follow me on Facebook by CLICKING HERE,

CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: