Wednesday, January 15, 2020

More Music from the Heart

I just can't get enough of this stamp set.  Here are three more cards that I made using the Music from the Heart stamp set.  This set was designed by a Stampin' Up! Million Dollar Sales Achiever, Dawn Olchefske, and these are cards that she designed using the stamp set.
This card (above) is the easiest of the cards to make - I just stamped the treble clef and some musical notes onto the card front.  The ink colors I used are: Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, and Grapefruit Grove.  Then I stamped "happy birthday" onto a scrap of Grapefruit Grove and Daffodil Delight card stock.  I cut the words apart using my new mini trimmer from Stampin' Up! and adhered them to the card front. 


 I used the same colors to punch balloons using the Balloon Builder punch, then I stamped on the balloons with Memento black ink.  I stamped the music notes on Whisper White card stock using Grapefruit Grove ink, and used Grapefruit Grove card stock for the card base.  I adhered the balloons to the card using dimensionals and added twine, then added the "happy birthday" sentiment.


This card got the biggest reaction when I shared it at a recent team meeting.  The records are made  using  1 1/2 inch, 1/2 inch, and 1/16 inch punches.  I stamped the guitar (in two steps) on Bermuda Bay card stock - and cut it out with scissors. I popped it up using mini dimensionals and added the "YOU ROCK!" sentiment.


If you would like to see the cute note cards that I made as well as information about my Class to Go using this awesome stamp set, then PLEASE CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website.  See the current Stampin' Up! specials and start shopping!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: