Friday, January 31, 2020

Will You Be My Valentine?

These are two of the cards that we will be making at my class on Thursday night, February 6, at the Rokeby Center in Chesapeake, VA.  The card on the left was made using supplies from my January Paper Pumpkin kit.  The kit makes ten 3"x3" cards and 20 treat bags.  I didn't need all those treat bags - so I went searching on Pinterest for alternate ideas, and love what I found!

The card on the right was inspired by a card that I pinned a few years ago - and uses retired Washi tape, a retired "love" die, and a retired heart punch.  It's hard to tell, but one of the hearts was punched from silver foil paper.

I'm not selling anything today - except the opportunity to have a fun night being creative!   This is a great class for beginners - because everything will be prepped and ready for you!  We will make a total of 4 cards.  I'm sure you can think of 4 people who would love to know that you love them or are thinking of them.  Or use the cards for weddings or anniversaries.

You can sign up for this class at any Chesapeake Rec Center, or register online HERE.
Invite a friend to join you.  If you have any problems registering - please let me know!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: