Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Birthday Bonanza Birthday Card SWAPS


These are the cards I made to SWAP with my Stampin' Up! demonstrator friends at a recent team meeting.  They are made with the Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper and the So Sentimental bundle from the Jan-June 2020 mini catalog.  You can see how easy it is to make this card - which can hold a gift card - BY CLICKING HERE.


Below are the cards that I received in the SWAP.



 In addition to sharing some business information and SWAPPING, we also made the two cards shown in the photo below.

Now is a great time to join my Stampin' Up! team.  For only $99 you get to choose $125 of Stampin' Up! product PLUS if you join by March 31 you will also get: 
01.01.20_SAB_IDA_360_EN
  • an extra FREE stamp set (any value - excludes hostess and Sale-a-bration set)
  • a sampler pack of 48 sheets of 6x6 Desginer Series Paper
  • a mini Paper Trimmer.

Please CONTACT ME if you have any questions.

CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website.  SHOP, RSVP to an event, or JOIN my team!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy










No comments: