Wednesday, February 5, 2020

February 2020 Class to Go




Watch the short video below for information  about my February Class to Go.  There are two options for this class and this month I am offering FREE SHIPPING on the class.



To summarize, 

Class 1 is $25  for the stamp set and supplies to make the 4 cards.  

Class 2 is $60 which includes the items in Class 1 PLUS four Stampin' Blends, Memento Ink Pad, Dimensionals, and if you order by March 31 you may also choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration item.  


On Monday I posted a video tutorial showing how easy it is to make these "Fancy Front" cards.  You can see that video HERE,



January's Class to Go is still available.  



You can see the details for January's class BY CLICKING HERE.   I am offering FREE SHIPPING on January's class for orders placed in February 2020.  Class is available through the end of May 2020 or while supplies last.


CONTACT ME if you would like to order a Class To Go or if you have any questions.

CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website.  Shop, see current promotions, or if you are local to Chesapeake, VA - RSVP to one of my classes.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: