Friday, February 14, 2020

Stampin' Up! Valentines

Happy Valentine's Day!  These are two of the cards we made at my stamp class last week at the Rokeby Center in Chesapeake, VA.  These are classes that I teach for the department of Parks & Recreation.  If you are local to the area, I hope you will try to join me at my next class on April 2. 

The card below is similar to the Birthday Card that I posted on Monday.  CLICK HERE to go to that post for cutting measurements and to watch a video tutorial.  The only difference with this card is the white rectangle on the front of the card - which measures 2 1/2 x 3 1/2, to fit inside the largest scallop rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.


The card below is made with the retired, Party Pandas stamp set and retired Designer Series Paper.  I just love the cute pandas and like to pull this stamp set out every once in awhile.  The heart balloon is punched from gold foil paper.

Below are the other two cards that we made at class.  They were originally posted HERE.


Please VISIT MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITEto SHOP, RSVP to a class, or JOIN my team!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy




No comments: