Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Cure for Boredom

If you are looking for things to do while you are at home - social distancing - I have the answer for you.  Purchase one of my Classes to Go!  These are all a great value and include all (or most ) of the supplies you will need for a Fun CREATIVE ESCAPE. 

  Do you know that it has been proven that doing something creative reduces stress and keeps you from thinking about your problems?

If you purchase the LOOKING UP! card kit, pictured above (which includes the supplies to make 15 cards) from my online store - I will send you additional supplies to make 5 more cards.  The kit is only $27 (plus s/h & tax.)  If you bump your order up to $50, I will send you supplies to make 10 extra cards.  So you would have supplies to make 25 cards.  AND you get to choose a FREE Sale-a-bration item with each $50 order at checkout!  What a great value! The photo below shows a sampling of cards you can choose to make with the supplies I will send you.  

This is a great beginner's kit that would be perfect for making cards with your children!  

All the details, and a video explaining this "March 2020 Class to Go" can be found BY CLICKING HERE,


I have 2 other classes that you can choose from.  I am still offering February's class.  I will send you the supplies to make 4 cards like the ones shown in the photo below.   Get more information by CLICKING HERE.


Below is January's class to go - also still available.  Get the details BY CLICKING HERE.  Add an additional $5 for shipping - or ask me about local pickup.


A final option is to order the stamp set, note cards and a set of blends to make the cards in the photo below - and I will send the card stock pieces to make the cards.  Details can be found by CLICKING HERE



 Click on any image below to add the item to your cart.  Earn free Sale-a-bration items with a qualifying purchase of $50 or $100 (and multiples of $50).  Please CONTACT ME with any questions.  I know I have given you a lot of choices - let me help you choose the best class for you!  Please order by March 28 - earlier if you can.  Supplies may be limited and shipping may be delayed during the next several weeks.

 LOOKING UP CARD KITMAGNOLIA BLOOMS PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SETMUSIC FROM THE HEART PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SETFLORAL ESSENCE PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET



CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website.

CLICK HERE to see the great special you can get during Sale-a-bration when you join my team!

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel.


Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

1 comment:

Patti said...

Love all these cards Kathy. I will miss your class Sunday but it's for the best. I got my paper pumpkin and looking forward to making it. Be safe. Can't wait to stamp with you again.
Patti B