Monday, March 2, 2020

Thoughtful Blooms - video tutorial

These cards were made using the Thoughtful Blooms stamp set - a 2020 Sale-a-Bration stamp set that you can get for FREE with a $50 Stampin' Up! purchase.  The colors I used to make the cards are the 2018-2020 In Colors.  These colors will retire from the Stampin' Up! collection when the new catalog comes out in June.  The In Color products sometimes sell out - so I always remind my stampers to order early - if you want to stock up on these products.

Watch the video below to see how easy it is to make these cards.  If you watch until the end - you will see different versions of the card, as well as the other cards we made at my stamp classes in February.



Below are some of the cards that I made.  Can you spot differences in colors, embellishments, ribbon, and greetings that I used to make the cards.




Measurements for this card:

Thick Whisper White card base (8 1/2 x 5 1/2; scored in half at 4 1/4)
Patterned Paper: 4 x 5 1/4
Card stock mat is cut using the largest scalloped rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly dies
Whisper White piece for stamping: 3 3/4 x 2 9/16

I didn't have enough Call Me Clover patterned paper to cover the entire card - so I just used a half sheet cut down to 3 x 4 1/4.  I folded 1/4 inch of the dsp down - to give some added interest.  I wasn't sure that I would like an all green card - but when I saw the "Have a Lucky Day" stamp in the Itty Bitty Greetings set, I thought it would be perfect for St. Patrick's Day.

Below are some of the products I used to make these cards.  Click on any image to add it to your shopping cart.  You can not purchase the Thoughtful Blooms stamp set; you can only get it for FREE with a $50 purchase.
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock2018-2020 IN COLOR 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPERprimary color cardstock
green stamp padGrapefruit Grove Classic Stampin' Padhot pink ink padbright yellow ink padroyal blue inkgreen grosgrain ribbon
blue grosgrain ribbonpink 1/8 ribbonblush pink 1/8" ribbonadhesive-backed pearl embellishmentscolorful enamel dots
STITCHED SO SWEETLY DIESItty Bitty Greetings Cling-Mount Stamp SetTHOUGHTFUL BLOOMS PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET (ENGLISH)


CONTACT ME if you have any questions or need additional information.

CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website.  Shop, see current specials, RSVP for a class!

CLICK HERE to see the great special you can get during Sale-a-bration when you join my team!

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel.



Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy




No comments: