Monday, June 8, 2020

It's Here!

The new 2020-21 Annul Catalog is here!  If you are a regular customer of mine, you should have received your copy in the mail.  If you do not have a current Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love the chance to earn your business.  Just EMAIL ME and request a catalog.  The video above will give you a small peek into the catalog.

I don't have a project ready to show you today - I have been super busy getting ready for my first Zoom class on Monday June 15.  You can see the info about that class BY CLICKING HERE.  This is my first try at a virtual class, so space will be limited and the price is right - only $5 to make 6 cards, if you pick up your class packet from my porch!

I am happy to announce that I will also be teaching my July and August classes for Chesapeake Parks & Rec.  Details and links to sign up will be posted on Wednesday.  We will celebrate Christmas in July and for August's class we will make a mini scrapbook.  Hope to see you there!  Invite a friend to join you.  You do NOT need to be a resident of Chesapeake to attend these classes. Again, check back on Wednesday for all the details.

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel.

Please sign up below to receive my monthly newsletter. Sign up to see exclusive projects and special offers  I would love to send you a card on your birthday, too!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

Sign up for my news letter here:

Subscribe

* indicates required

/ ( mm / dd )

No comments: