Monday, June 1, 2020

#sharesunshine


Watch the short video to hear Stampin' Up!'s CEO, Sara Douglas, talk about June's Paper Pumpkin kit.  After you make the cards in the kit - you will have a cute yellow box to fill with "sunshine" and give to someone who needs a little a little"pick - me - up."

Paper Pumpkin is a subscription kit that is delivered right to your mailbox.  Each month you will receive a stamp set, a mini ink pad called a Stampin' Spot, and all the supplies you need to make your projects.  Each kit is only $22 which includes the shipping!  A great deal - since you can use the stamp set and ink pad over and over again.  You can get more information, see past kits, and sign up for Paper Pumpkin BY CLICKING HERE.

If you are local to me and do not want to sign up for a subscription - you can purchase a kit directly from me.  Just email me - and I will send you a Pay Pal invoice for $22 plus tax.  When the kit arrives at my house - mid to late June - you just pick the kit up from my porch!

All kits, whether purchased online or through me, must be ordered and paid for before June 10. 
E-MAIL ME for more information or to order a kit.


CLICK HERE to see the list of LAST CHANCE (retiring) products.  The last day to purchase these items is Tuesday, June 2.  You will be able to order from the new catalog beginning Wednesday June 3.

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel.


Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: