Monday, June 29, 2020

Easy One Sheet Wonder - video tutorial

Do these cards look familiar?  I featured them on an earlier blog post HERE   We made these cards during my first ZOOM class.  In the stamping world we call this a "One Sheet Wonder" because you make the cards (and in this case coordinating envelopes) using one sheet of Designer Series Paper (Stampin' Up!'s word for patterned paper.)

The class was a success - and everyone's cards looked different because everyone had a different patterned paper that they used to make the cards.  I planned to record the zoom class - but in my excitement I forgot to hit the record button.  So I finally got around to recording a new video showing you how easy it is to make these cards.

In the video below (Part 1)  I show you how to cut the patterned paper and the coordinating card stock (which is used for mats, borders and die cuts.  If you are receiving this blog post in your email - you may need to click on the blog title to load the video.


In the video below (Part 2) I show you how to put the pieces on Whisper White card bases to make the 6 cards - and I include a lot of tips and offer suggestions of how to make the cards suit your needs.

These cards were all made with NO STAMPING!  Shocking, right?  Instead, I included die cut words and images to complete the cards.  I used adhesive sheets when cutting out the die cuts - which made it easy to adhere those pieces to the cards (as long as you have fingernails or a sharp pointy tool like the Take Your Pick tool!)

One set of dies is retired and all of the Designer Series Paper I used in the video is retired, but below are some of the current products I used on the cards. Click on the image for more information about the product and to add it to your shopping bag in my online store.
WELL WRITTEN DIESWhisper White 8-1/2 X 11 Thick CardstockWhisper White Medium EnvelopesADHESIVE SHEETSmultipurpose precision toolTAKE YOUR PICK DIE BRUSH TIP
You can see the current selection of designer series paper by clicking on the image below:

Paper

If you have any questions about how to make these cards, please EMAIL me.

Please consider signing up for my monthly newsletter using the link on the side of this blog post.

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: