Friday, June 26, 2020

Christmas in July

 These are the cards that YOU could make at the Christmas in July class I am teaching for Chesapeake Parks and Rec department on Thursday July 23.  We will be following all social distancing guidlines that are in place on the day of class.  As you can see, there is very little stamping - I tried to make this class as touchless as possible   At this time the class is limited to 8 people and Chesapeake residents only.


You can register for the class on the Chesapeake website  here: 



I will also be teaching a mini scrapbook class for Parks and Rec on August 6.  You can get more info and sign up for that class here:


I am still taking reservations for my Birthday Bingo Bash on ZOOM.  You can read all the details .BY CLICKING HERE.  

EMAIL ME if you have any questions or concerns.




Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: