Monday, September 7, 2020

Enjoy!


It's Labor Day here in the USA - the unofficial last day of summer and the last day before most public schools begin classes.  This card is for all my teacher friends - I hope you take time to relax, have fun, and enjoy this last day of summer break.  What an interesting school year it is sure to be!   Whether you are teaching in person, virtually, or home schooling your own children, I will be praying for you all.

I was inspired to make this card from a card I saw on Pinterest by Amy Koenders.  I used several retired products on this card - including the embossing folder, the "enjoy" die cut,  and the chair die cut.

Basic Supplies used for making this card - all Stampin' Up!:

Coastal Cabana card stock for card base
Pool Party layer: 4x3" embossed using High Seas embossing folder (retired)
Crumb Cake layer: 4 x 2"; stamped using "sand" image from Seaside Notions stamp set
Coastal Cabana strip: 4 x 1 1/4 
"enjoy" die cut is from the Mini Treat Bags die (retired)
Anirondack chair is from Seasonal Layers dies (retired)
So Saffron 2" circle for the sun

This card could be used for many other occasions including Retirement, Birthday, and Thinking of You.

Please CONTACT ME if you have any questions.

CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! online store.  Shop 24/7  and see current specials and my calendar of events!

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel so you won't miss a thing!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy


No comments: