Monday, September 28, 2020

Snow Wonder

In this video, I give you  a first look at the new Stampin Cut and Emboss machine as I make the cute Chrsitmas card below!






I have made 12 cards (so far!) using this stamp set.  I just love the look of the snow man and I love the font used on the greetings.  In the video, I show you a few other cards that I made using this set and you can also see some of them on another blog post BY CLICKING HERE.

I will be sharing ALL of the cards that I made using this stamp set on Saturday, October 3 as part of my World Card Making Day event.  If you'd like to see them all - join my private Face Book group, Let's Stamp A Little and check back on October 3.


Basic Measurments for making the card:
Night of Navy card stock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
Whisper White layer 4 x 5 1/4 - embossed - and then trimmed to 3 3/4 x 5
Whisper White scraps to stamp snowman and greeting
Night of Navy scrap to cut mat for behing greeting
Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4 for inside of card



Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel so you won't miss a thing!


CONTACT ME if you have any questions!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

1 comment:

Donna B said...

Love all the cute cards! Great video!