Friday, January 8, 2021

It's Paper Pumpkin Time!


This week I was filming a video to post on Facebook for my virtual catalog launch.  I was showing December's Paper Pumpkin kit - and after I was finished showing everyone all the bits and pieces - I just had to put this kit together.  It was a super quick and easy kit - and I made the cards as they were designed - except I gave the Koala the heart to hold and the Red Panda is holding the flowers.

This kit contained 12 cards - great for birthdays, Thinking of You, and Get Well wishes.  I think the little critter holding a heart would be perfect for Valentine's Day, too.  Now I will be ready again - to start sending cards out to friends and family.  I got behind when I started sending out Christmas cards, and then I got further behind when I started making projects with new products from the Jan-June 2021 mini catalog and Sale-a-Bration brochure.

Below are close ups of each card.





Sign up by January 10th - that's Sunday - to receive the Januay kit, "Sending Hearts."  This kit contains supplies to create 8 cards - 4 each of 2 designs.  CLICK HERE to sign up for a month to month subscription.  Only $22 a month, SHIPPING INCLUDED.  You may cancel at any time.

This month also has an add on kit - in case you are looking for mini treat boxes for Valentine's Day.  The add on kit is called, Little Love Boxes and the price is $8.  CLICK HERE to see the add on kit - and other past kits and refills that are only availabe to current Paper Pumpkin subscribers.

You may want to consider purchasing a pre-paid subscription to Paper Pumpkin.  With a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription, you could earn Free Sale-a-Bration products.  

CLICK HERE for information about pre-paid subscriptions.

CLICK HERE for information on Sale-a-Bration.

EMAIL me if you have any questions.


Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy









No comments: