Monday, January 25, 2021

Christmas Countdown - 11 months

 Is anyone else still receiving Christmas cards in the mail?  We received one on Saturday (January 23) that was mailed in December!  Just when I thought things were somewhat back to normal with the USPS.  Today I am posting the hand made cards that we received for Christmas in 2020.  Most are made using Stampin' Up! products.  Christmas is only 11 months from today!  It is never too early to start making Christmas cards - so if you are interested, I'd be happy to get you started.  There are several Christmas sets in the Stampin' Up! annual catalog - and some of the sets used to make the cards below will be returning later this year!

card made by Patti Barish

card made by Susan Elise Morton

card made by Lisa Wooten

card made by Debbie Dimino

card made by Pat Domimicci

card made by Donna Bolsar

card made by Kelly Bristlin

card made by Jean Glovacz

card made by Linda Hammond




Do not hesitate to EMAIL ME if you would like to get a head start with making Christmas cards.  I would be happy to prep cards for you - where you would just need to assemble.  (If you purchase the supplies from me, of course!)

If you are not ready for Christmas quite yet - maybe you are ready to make some All Occasion cards.  Join my Super Bowl stamping party - on ZOOM.  CLICK HERE for the details.


CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website.  See all the new products in the January - June 2021 mini catalog.  Learn about Sale-a-bration: the best time to shop, host a class (currently on zoom only,) or Join My Team!



Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEMY FACEBOOK GROUPPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel so you won't miss a thing!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy


No comments: