Monday, April 12, 2021

14 Hydrangea Haven cards - video overview

Watch the video to see 14 cards that I made using the Hydrangea Haven stamp set and coordinating products.  (If you are viewing this in your email - you may need to click on the title to load the video.)

I was happy to see this stamp set, coordinating dies, ribbon, and pearls in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog (which will be available on May 4.)  But sadly, the Hydrangea Hill Designer Series paper is NOT in the new catalog.  So if you like the first 7 cards that I made - make sure you purchase the DSP while it is still available.

Below is an extensive list of the products that I used to make these cards.  Many are on the last chance list - which you can view by CLICKING HERE.   I will be featuring several of these cards later this week - so stop by for measurements and tips for making them!

If you have any questions in the meantime - just CONTACT ME with your questions.  I am here to help!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy
Product List

No comments: