Monday, April 5, 2021

My Favorite Things #1

 I hope everyone had a Blessed Easter.  It was a beautiful spring day here.  After dinner, we took a walk around the neighborhood and it was so nice to see all neatly manicured lawns and lots of blossoms and blooms.


I only made two Easter cards this year.  The card above features the Wildly Happy stamp set that is retiring.  It's a cute set, mainly designed for welcoming a new baby.  But I thought the bunnies were perfect for an Easter card.  This card could not be easier to make.  It is actually a note card, a layer of (retired) designer paper, and then the image stamped on a Stitched Shape oval.  I added the "Happy Easter" from a retired stamp set.  

The Stitched Shapes dies are the #1 thing I will miss from the current annual catalog.  These dies are so versatile - and my "go to" set of dies. Sadly, they are only available through May 3, 2021 - while supplies last.  They will definitely stay in my collection - and I would encourage you to grab a set before they sell out, if you don't already own them.  The set includes 4 oval dies, 4 circle dies, and 4 square dies.  They also coordinate perfectly with the Layering Ovals and Layering Squares dies, both which are also retiring. 

Click on any image below to add this item to you wish list or to your shopping cart!



The cute card pictured above, was made with several circle punches, the retired bird builder punch, and other retired punches.  I am so sad to see that several of the circle punches are retiring from the current annual catalog.  Yes, there are circle dies - but punches are so much quicker and so much easier!  I will never give them up!

You can see all of the products that are retiring from the current annual catalog BY CLICKING HERE.

CONTACT ME if you have any questions.  I am here to help you.

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEMY FACEBOOK GROUPPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel so you won't miss a thing!


Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy


No comments: